Summer is a fun but busy time! Kids want to be doing something all day every day. Sometimes that can seem overwhelming which is why I put together this Amazon summer kit to make it easier on everyone! Just click on the photo and it will take you straight to the product on Amazon.
2. Chalk paint – A fun version with chalk! and when you run out of the chalk powder just make your own by hammering chalk pieces in a baggie.
3. Extra chalk – Because you will use them up quickly with all the masterpieces your kiddos make!
9. Misting fans – We bought our first misting fans this year and I don’t know why we haven’t bought them before! They are even so nice for parents when you are sitting down for a second to watch your kiddos play.
10. Catch ball paddle set – It can be tricky finding things to play outside that both kids and parents like equally but this is it! It’s playing catch (one of my husband’s favorite things) but a little easier for younger kids to do.
11. T ball set – While I’m on the topic of baseball, this T ball set is by far my favorite. We use ours almost every day (even in the house haha. You can either hit the ball off the top or you can turn it on and have the balls be pitched to you! For mama’s like me, you don’t have to worry about the pitch being too fast because it’s slow and upward instead of coming at them.
12. Picnic set – Having picnics are so much fun but our normal picnic baskets to hold all the food are usually too big for kids to carry. So this set makes them feel like they are grown up like us and they can even take themselves on their own picnic inside as well.
13. Mini kids pool – Days you don’t want to pack everything up and go to the pool, it’s nice to have a little one at home. Ours is not this nice and needs to be replaced soon so I think I will be getting this one. It comes in 2 sizes as well so you can pick what works for you.
17. Sunscreen – I know this isn’t too exciting but TONS of people use the wrong sunscreen that is actually harmful. In order for sunscreen to work it needs to have Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide. Most don’t have both of those but this one I linked does. 2 bottles should last a long time!
19. Tape – I know I know this sounds like a weird one but there are so many ideas for kids to do with tape! Our favorites are making a tape town and roads on the carpet and playing the sticky spider web game.
That’s all for my Amazon summer kit! I truly hope this was helpful for you! Let me know if there are any other Amazon topics I should post about.