Avery has a very special personality! She is sweet, timid, obedient, confident, silly, smart, and loud all in one! Lately her favorite things have been changing and some of the things she says and the way she says them are so cute and funny I have to share. I wanted to write this blog to give you guys more of an insight as to the person Avery is and so that I can always remember her at this age. So here are some of her favorites.
- Favorite breakfast- yogurt and waffles
- Favorite snack- goldfish
- Favorite food- pizza
- Favorite fruit- strawberries
- Favorite treats- chocolate, ice cream and gum (she’s a sweets girl!)
- Favorite place in the house- her ruff ruff chair by the fireplace
- Favorite person- daddy!
- Favorite toys- doctor kit, barbies, and princesses
- Favorite shows- Doc Mcstuffins or Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood
- Favorite things to do- play toys, play doh and play with her friends outside
- Favorite color- blue (it’s been blue for as long as she’s been talking)
- Favorite thing to say- “Play with me! Play with me!”
Some of the things she has said lately that make us smile or laugh are:
- We say I love you and then she says “Love you more” and we say love you more and she says “not a possible!”
- “Fineeee mama”
- “I’m not tired, I’m HAPPY (with a huge smile) see?! I don’t need a nap!”
- I ask how her how her nap was and she says “I slept just fine mama”
- If we aren’t listening she grabs our faces and says “look at me”
- “I need to check your heartbeat with my tep-a-cope (stethoscope)”
- If I tell her an idea of something to do and she likes it she says “oh that’s a really good idea mama!”
- Anytime I ask Avery where did you learn to be so cute? where did you learn to be so funny? where did you learn to be so smart? The answer is always “I got it from daddy”
- “Of course!!”
- If she wants someone to chase her she will say “oh no run!”
- “I’m so excited to see you!”
- “You’re my girl” 🙂
- And this isn’t exactly one thing she says but whenever she plays with her toys she always changes the voice for each person and has the best imagination coming up with the things she has them say.
I know she says plenty more cute things in a day but on the top of my head that’s all I can think of. She really has the cutest personality I’ve ever seen! I hope this blog gave you a little bit more insight to the little girl that Avery is. We truly cherish every day with her and think the absolute highest about her! We are so grateful that God gave us this perfect daughter!