I got nominated for the Liebster Award and I am so grateful and excited! The Liebster Award is to help new bloggers get noticed. Thank you thatnewcrunchymom for nominating me! You are a great mom and such a nice person! So here are the questions that Rebecca asked me:
What is your favorite thing you’ve written? My letters to Avery. I love that she will be able to read them when she gets older and understand how amazing she was as a baby and the things that she could do. I love reading them myself and comparing them to what she can do now.
Who is the person that has inspired/encouraged you the most in your pursuits? Hands down my husband Josh! He believes in me more than I believe in myself sometimes!
What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Ben and Jerry’s milk and cookies ice cream. It’s vanilla ice cream with chocolate cookie swirl and chocolate chip cookies!
What is your biggest goal in life? To raise Avery right and have her grow up to be all that God planned for her to be.
What is your biggest regret? I spent a long time on this question because I kept trying to find something that I regret but there isn’t anything that jumps out to me when I think about it. I am extremely blessed and happy with the way that my life has turned out. If I had to pick something I would probably say not joining any sports teams in school. It’s probably not the answer that most people would say but Josh talks all the time about playing baseball and how those were some of his happiness times and I wish that I would have been in sports and could have those great memories.
What are you afraid of? Snakes! Doesn’t matter if it’s a gardener snake or a python. To me all snakes are scary.
What’s your favorite thing to drink? Sweet tea! Hence my blog name 🙂
What is your biggest pet peeve? Chomping gum. If someone is chomping their gum I can’t sit by them because all I can think about is them chomping and it drives me nuts.
Who is your favorite celebrity? Blake Lively. I think she is so gorgeous! She was one of the cutest pregnant girls I had ever seen!
What did you want to be when you grew up? A teacher because I loved kids and learning so much. I used to make my siblings who were all younger than me by a couple years play school and I would always be the teacher giving them assignments haha.
When did you decide to begin blogging? I had been following a few blogs for awhile and wished that I could do something like that and finally I decided I would. So I started my blog June 19th, 2015 and plan on writing blogs for a long time!
Now I nominate:
Here are your 11 questions:
- What has been your biggest success so far in life?
- What is the biggest struggle day to day for you?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What is your favorite thing to do when you have “me time”?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Who is your biggest blog inspiration?
- What is your favorite movie?
- How did you pick your blog name?
- When is your favorite time to blog?
- What is your favorite season and why?
- What is the best advice you have for new bloggers?
And here are the rules:
- Mention and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions that they asked you.
- Nominate small bloggers and add their blog link.
- Create 11 new questions for your nominees.
- Let your nominees know that they were nominated. (Easiest way is to comment on their blog)
Thank you again Rebecca for the nomination!!
2 thoughts on “Liebster Award!”
❤ You are very welcome! I love your answers!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: Liebster Award Nomination | sweeticedteaforme